Tuesday, December 30, 2014

30 Dec 14 ( winter break rant)

So I've been "home" for a week and a half I think. And I honestly think I miss college. I mean I feel all my close friends I thought I had here back home were still me friends but that doesn't seem to be the case. I guess I'm just a bit hurt that the says that after high school you lose all of you friends has come true. Don't get me wrong we still kind of talk and we went out together as soon as I got here but it was just so awkward and felt forced. Like we all were forced to be there I didn't like. And today I had to hear from a friend that my so called best friend got engaged 30mins ago. Ok find she probably to excited and for got but I'm supposed to be her best friend and I had to txt her. Like dude am I over reacting? I'm just a little bit over this. I'm not liking it here anymore that I was liking it at college. Ugggg I'm in a dilemma. Life is hard and I do t feel like I have anyone to rant to so fuck it I'll just put it on here not like anyone really reads this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment