Thursday, November 6, 2014

07 Nov 14 (12:54am)

Long time since I've posted here. So I'm supposed to be studying for my animal science quiz but I can't really do anything with the lights off and this tiny fuck ass lamp of mine. My roommate goes to sleep early and claims to be a heavy sleeper but cant sleep with the light on. (Which she has before). And she complains about having to wake up early but like bitch you go to sleep at 9ish and get up at 5am that's a good 7hrs. Other people go to sleep at 3am because of studying and wake up at 6:30am to finish homework and then shower for their 8am class. (Me). I mean do you and I'll do me but don't complain about having to wake up early if you get more than 5hrs of sleep and you don't even study or do your homework. Ok well that was my rant of the late/early night/day. I'm gonna go back to studying in the lame ass lighting and ruin my eye sight from stressing then to be able to read my notes.... Ok that whole other rant night/morning have good day/night what ever is suitable for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment