Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Y'all 09 Sept 14 (9:30pm)

This just happen I got to "meet" Nev. He came to my university. I was fangirling to the MAX. He was funny and not boring. Usually when I sit through a 50 mintue lecture I can't stand it, but I sat there the whole time and then I stood in a line to get my book signed and get a picture with him. So from 6:30-9:30pm.  He's so nice. I blanked I couldnt bring words out of my mouth. (Star stund). Like he's Bae 💍.  There were so many people in line and he stayed all the way to til the end (I think till 11pm). But I hadn't plan on going. I went because I had met some people in my bio lab who HAD  to go for a class and who was I to pass up a time to hang out with actually people and not be stuck in my room like always ( I have trouble making friends.) Yeah actually I kinda had also planned on going to rush a service organization tonight ( it's like a sorority but with more community service events). But come on how many times does NEV host of MTV's catfish. Your celeb crush come to your campus to lecture and have a book signing and it's free. I'm mean I can always rush next semester or next year the organization is always gonna be at school ; BAE isn't. It was worth the wait in line. Best day in college by far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment