Tuesday, September 9, 2014

09 Sept 14 (3:30pm)

Ok so it's a Tuesday, and according to the weather app it's 97 degrees outside but it feel like 108 (welcome to south texas). So I only have three classes today and I'm currently waiting for my last class to start. The first class was whatever -American History- that was an 8am class. The professor micromanages to the Max like he prints out schedules that tell us what to read for everyday of the semester and every minute on test days.(I thought this was college don't we chose if we wanna study?) I guess it can be a good thing at least we have no excuse on to why we didn't know what was the lecture or the test is gonna be on. My second class was introduction to biology lecture. It's a 9am class. It's held in a little auditorium that is so COLD. That's saying a lot because even though I live in south texas I don't get cold easily. It make is really hard to sit there for 50minutes and stay awake. The professor is pretty cool. She gets to the point and tries to get through lecture fast. My third class doesn't start til 4pm. Yes that's a what 6hr break?! What do I do an my down time? Well let me tell you -finger snap- I sleep! I know so productive. I should catch up on the readings assignments or the pre uploaded quizzes my history professor uploads on blackboard(for the rear of the semester). But no I got down stairs get lunch with my roommate and then go to sleep I know bad habit. If I'm not sleeping I'm in my dorm watching YouTube videos. (HASHTAG) N0 Ł!F3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment